Saturday, December 22, 2007

All the nations shall gather together

My time on this internet with full attention as a messenger is coming to an end- I realize this talk of god hinders the progress by many scientists to simply investigate my writings as they are turned off by my convictions of God- Ridiculous isn't it- we all by majority pray to god and so many knock on wood for superstition- YET- when one who has spent his entire life to investigate this world and brings words from the heavens- I am shunned- I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOU WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND ME- OR SHALL I SAY GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION ONCE MY SCIENCE IS PROVEN CORRECT- Thus- enough talk of god- After the 13th of January- the baptism of jesus and my birthday- I shall concentrate my full time devotion to science again in order to provoke key people to vindicate my experiments by majority- HOWEVER- SINCE MY TIME ON THE NET 9 MONTHS NOW- I HAVE CERTAINLY PROVEN TO A PUBLIC I HAVE HONORED GOD FIRST- IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE FOR THE SO CALLED FOLLOWERS OF THE LIGHT TO ASSIST- BUT THEIR FAITH HAS BEEN TOO WEAK- I HAVE BETTER RECEPTION FROM ATHEISTS- THUS-AFTER THE 13TH-I AM GONE FROM MYSPACE AND SO MANY MORE SITES WITH TALKS OF GOD- I AM THE LITTLE MUSTARD SEED- IT WILL GROW WHEN YOU GIVE IT WATER-YOUR ATTENTION- THE LIGHT OF GOD WILL SHINE UPON IT THRU THE HOLY SPIRIT AND CREATE PEACE ON EARTH- I AM THIS MAN TO ADDRESS PEACE- I HAVE BEEN BUILT FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE-TIME WILL TELL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the man who has solved the energy crisis with no greenhouse gases by myself. I thought that was the hard part, ending my experiments april 2007 i have tried to communicate with people on the internet-the gateway to humanity connecting millions of souls- one major problem- FAITH- in the struggle of man on earth in his own battle with faith to god- is FAITH with your friends and neighbors and whomever you meet anywhere in life. it is now 24years on this net - will you help uncover- none do anything- no wonder the global economy has failed and on brink of nuclear war-